vendredi 31 mars 2017

2 RB photons and 2 Evo TS100 (4 leds total) FS

I have 2 - Reef breeders Photon 16 V1s. One has been over my tank for right at 2 years and never ran higher than 55%, the other is brand new in the box! never used at all, still in its box. I ordered it about a year or so ago right before the V2s came out but never got around to setting it up.
For the used photon 16 asking 150
For the new one asking 225


I also have 2 - Evo TS100s. They are pretty much just like the photon 16s, they where originally sold by reefkoi.com, One is still over my tank and has been running for about 3 years, the other I took down about 2 years ago and only used for a year or so. Never ran them higher than 55% power, that's all I needed with them.
100 for one currently running
125 for one that ran for 1 year

if interested in all 4, I will take 575 for all 4. Would make for a great sps build to put all 4 over a tank to avoid shading or over a frag tank.


Can send pictures if you like, all work great. All also include a remote to control them. Let me know if you are interested or have any questions. Prefer Paypal for payment. Thank you

FYI, open to best offer for anyone local.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire