mercredi 22 mars 2017

anemones Which one to get?=?

Hey guys, I've been recently looking into getting an anemone for a clown. My tank is established for 2 years (but still have algae outbreak :( ) I'm looking into getting a rbta anenome. I'm very hesitant because I've heard they can move and kill corals. If they like the location will they stay there? If rbta are to much of a risk what nem will be better fixed? I have 2 mars aqua (300 watt) 90 gal tank. I'm planning on putting the nem to the far right corner of the tank and make a little wall that he would have to climb over. If there's a better nem plz suggest. Oh and the other coral I have are a birds nest, gps, kenya, zoa, hollywood stunner, hairy mushroom, clam, pulsing.


p.s my tank is about to become empty after an ich attack, have 1 fox in there.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire