vendredi 24 mars 2017

Advice on feeding

Hey guys,

Another quick question here.

My husband and I just added a pair clown fish, pajama cardinals, and a blenny to our tank. I've bought frozen brine shrimp and mysis shrimp to feed them as that is what my local fish store recommended. The fish love it, as well as my peppermint shrimp and crabs (they come out to get in on the action as well during feeding time).

What other food do you all recommend feeding as I've read that some people also feed flakes as well. I'm not sure what brands are best when it comes to flakes, as well as how often I should feed with the frozen shrimp. So far I've been feeding them in the early evening, that seems to be when they start begging for food in the tank. I tried a morning feeding and no one was really interested.

Thanks so much!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire