vendredi 31 mars 2017

Confused on quarantine tank

Hi,I have a biocube 29. I'm a newbie Ive had my first fishtank for 3 months. Most of my fish died, and I only have one left (coral beauty). :( I've decided to run a quarantine tank to save him.

I've been doing a lot of research,and there are a lot of opposing views. Do I need to cycle? Some say yes and some say no. I have some filter floss in my biocube, can I use this as seeded media? Im going to use my empty 10 gallon tank, and I'm going to buy a sponge filter. I have a spare hob filter, is this better?

Here is everything I'm going to have: 10 gallon tank, heater, sponge/hob filter, thermometer, refractometer, nitrite, ammonia, nitrate, phosphate, pH, and copper liquid test kits, pvC pipe hiding places and airston for circulation. Do I need anything else? Thanks!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire