vendredi 31 mars 2017

Diatom outbreak

Hi, I thought for some reason that my tank was over 10 weeks already... but i did the math on the calendar and it's at 6 weeks... I have a huge Diatom bloom... I know it's supposed to happen.. but should I turn off my lights for a couple days even though I have fish and corals (4 of which are sps at the top of the tank) ?? I don't want to starve any of the corals from no lights...
I know we all love pics...so here they are....
there's a torch on the left and a hammer on the right you can't see thx to the dirty diatoms:mad:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5964.jpg Views: N/A Size: 30.5 KB ID: 152458   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5967.jpg Views: N/A Size: 56.4 KB ID: 152466   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_5968.jpg Views: N/A Size: 58.9 KB ID: 152474  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire