lundi 20 mars 2017

Upgraded JBJ 12G Nano Cube/ getting out of hobby sale

I'm getting out of the hobby for several reasons, mainly for the fact that I will be moving across the country in May. For sale is my entire reef tank setup, from the tank, live stock, and equipment in it to the buckets, water containers, and misc equipment for maintenance. I will copy paste from my craigslist add, since I don't think linking you to it would be the best bet...

Quote:

I'm moving in May across the country and can't take the reef due to time and needing to restart from scratch from having to move everything over a 2 week period. Thus, I am selling all of my stuff from the hobby for a steeply discounted price. The tank is a JBJ 12 Nano Cube on a wooden square table with small drawer. The pump has been upgraded to a maxi jet 900. The lighting has now been retrofitted with a non dimmable Rapid LED 12 Cree LED fixture. It will include the 3 sponges in the back as well as the well sized heater. There is one small problems in this tank , a crack in the light fixture clear covering, however I have seen no moisture in the fixture in the 4 1/2 years it has been there (I set down the box too hard in my excitement upon purchase).

But wait theres more! Not only do you get the reef ready setup, you may also have all of my live stock (Pistol Shrimp, Goby, Tuxedo Urchin, and several hermit crabs), liverock and substrate if you so desire to keep it! Finally, I will be including all of my gear along with it, which includes, but not limited to, two 5 gallon buckets, two 5 gallon water containers, refractometer, hydrometer, air/water pump, reef pellet food, 2 sets each of frozen mysis and plankton, flake food, water siphon, fish nets, water testing supplies for nitrates, calcium, ph, and kh, and bags of carbon to throw in the back chamber.
I'm located in Knoxville, TN and can meet anywhere within an hour radius if necessary. Everything down to the surge protectors and light timers are coming with it. Asking price is 400$ for everything.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire