mardi 22 novembre 2016

BTA advice? Dying?

Hello all, question about my bubble tip nem.... he is a new addition to the tank, I have had him for about three weeks now and he has been healthy, thriving, and absolutely beautiful. He quickly found a happy place and has pretty much stayed there. He came to me with an anemone crab hosting (can be seen in picture) and has shown absolutely no issues with the hosting.

Here's the problem: Every now and then I spot feed my nems and corals, and I went ahead and gave him a small amount of minced raw shrimp last night along with the others tankmates. Everyone else is doing fine, however, today my large nem has very suddenly shriveled up and started gaping. I know gaping is a very bad sign. Did I kill him??

Please refer to attached photo:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3852_1479825739404.jpg Views: N/A Size: 47.5 KB ID: 141553   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_3854_1479826003958.jpg Views: N/A Size: 64.5 KB ID: 141569  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire