dimanche 20 novembre 2016

Copper Band Butterfly?

Hello All:

I have a 94 gallon bow front with:
====
3 blue/green chromis
2 ocellaris clowns
1 bi color blenny

1 neon green sinularia
1 kenya tree (medium size)
2 kenya tree (small size)

2 Scarlet Skunk Cleaner shrimp
====

I have about 60lbs of LR.
The tank is 18 months old.
Water parameters are good. I run a 25 gallon sump, UV, skimmer, live sand bed etc.

Every once in a while I get an aiptasia. I usually zap them with X.
I would like to add a fish, and I would like to add one that does something for the tank.

I was thinking of a CBB.
Would it bother my corals or shrimp? I previously had 2 peppermint shrimp but after about a month they died. I was also thinking of buying a bunch of them instead of the CBB.

Any thought would be appreciated.
Thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire