mercredi 30 novembre 2016

RBTA's for sale

Selling a couple RBTA's, these are the fancier (I think "flame" style ones) that someone in the club was selling about 18 months back.

Mine have split and then become quiet large, so they're taking up too much cumulative room. I managed to coax 2 off them away from the rocks so they are in a container in the tank waiting for a new home.

I think I paid $40 for mine originally from a club member and it was like golf ball to tennis ball size.

I have one medium sized one (think regular softball when open) I'd sell for $40

I have a second larger one (think small plate size when open) I'd sell for $50

Both have been alive and well in my tank for over a year now. And they come from a line that splits a lot....


Would also trade for nicer frags depending on the coral (s).


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire