dimanche 27 novembre 2016

Newbie

Hi guys, another newbie to the fish world....I'm here to learn everything I can about the hobby with the help of everyone. I've kept yellow belly turtles, mollies and plecos before so I do know a little.

I recently bought a 65 litre tank. I plan to keep just 2 clown fish in it with a few CUC (some of hermit crabs and snails) the tank came with a filter but I went and bought the Fluval external filter 206 as recommended by my LFS where I bought the tank. And I know filters should be a larger one. I have my coral sand. But I have a few questions, I want to learn as much as I can!

1. Is my tank big enough for what I plan, and is that alls I'll be able to house?

2. What kind of bulb is needed for clownfish?

3. Which is better, dry or live rock?

4. I want to keep my tank as crystal clear as possible ( I have a slight OCD with cleaning ) and who doesn't like a clean tank?! Would a UV steriliser and protein skimmer be needed?

Thank you! David..


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire