jeudi 17 novembre 2016

What Next??

So I've set up the tanks and had ro water and sand(about 70% dry sand 30% live) in for about a week. I've tested everything and all are at 0 and Salinity up to 1.023. I added fully cured live rock yesterday, a mixture of normal and premium. It was placed in my car in a box and remained damp all the way was only out of water about 30-40 min at the most. What is the next step the water is all clear ill test again in the morning. I've heard to add a CUC first and other a hardy fish like a Clown. I was looking at 2 clown fish first. The only thing is it will have only been 2 weeks that my tank has been set up and don't want to rush anything. Could someone please recommend a small light for a sump refugium. Also is my skimmer working correctly the water that's coming out isn't as dirty as I've seen others just seems a bit yellow in colour. Apologies for side photos cant figure out how to rotate sorry

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0667 (1).jpg Views: N/A Size: 65.5 KB ID: 141329   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0632.jpg Views: N/A Size: 57.3 KB ID: 141337   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0671.jpg Views: N/A Size: 49.4 KB ID: 141345  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire