mardi 15 novembre 2016

Help blue tang down!

If some one could help me my blue hippo tang is covered in white spots and is laying on its side breathing heavily.

It's was in a QT (55gallon) for about a month or so and was fine every now and then I would see a spot but then I wouldn't later, it was in there with a yellow tang and a fox face everyone was good. I had to set up another QT in my garage because when I treat with sea Chen copper I would have it at .5 for 4 weeks then observation for 4 weeks and I could be doing that in the living room. So I moved them in to a 40 gallon.

Right now the levels are
Amonia : looks zero on the sea Chem sensor
Nitite : .05-0
Nitrate : 2-5
Copper : .5

Should I just let it be hope the cooper cures it or should I freshwater dip? Or something else?
I also have medication
Ich-x
Prazipro
Malachite green

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: image_1479228866571.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 425.4 KB ID: 141202   Click image for larger version Name: image_1479229100803.jpeg Views: N/A Size: 525.1 KB ID: 141210  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire