dimanche 1 mai 2016

Tank Stuff For Sale

I had Jeff delete my other posts as some of the stuff was already sold anyways. I am going to post everything in this post and update as stuff sells or as I add new stuff. I live in Valparaiso but I work in Michigan City so I can bring things to work if you want to meet there.

I have two dart sequence pumps that I will be putting up here soon. One has newer bearings and a new seal. The other needs a new seal.

6' Hamilton Prostar 3x250 watt DE MH fixture with 160x2 watt VHO actinics

A Hamilton 150 watt DE MH single fixture

An Oceans Motions 8 Way

I will get pictures and prices of the above especially if there is interest.


$175
Acrylic sump made out of 3/8" cell cast acrylic. It is 48" x 24" x 17". The bottom still has the paper on it that is why it looks like that. The paper can be taken off.





$150
2 x 30" Reefbrite Actinics. They have a new power supply for each one which has been soldered as you will see in one picture.




$15
Pinpoint PH monitor no probe


$15 Each
2 x 20 gallon long tanks with egg crate at the bottom if you want to use as a frag tank


$10 Each two of them
28 Watt Aqualight T-5 Fixture


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire