dimanche 1 mai 2016

New 75G Build

Hello all, finally got my tank from my cousin and I thought it was a 90G, but after measuring it is a 75g.

Specs:
Drilled 75G tank with 3/4 inlets and 1" drain with float type overflow.
30G sump
70lbs sand (carib sea super natural reef sand)
70ish pounds of dry rock.
Eheim Compact 3000 pump with SCWD.
2 Wave maker powerheads 3000L/h
Tube light fixture on the way.

The tank is up and running, I'm just trying to decide the best method to cycle it. Deciding between the shrimp method, seeding with live rock, or trying one of the many bottle methods.

I'm also trying to figure out my overflow. I have my pump turned all the way down because with it all the way up, the drain doesn't seem to be able to keep up and the sump gets filled with air bubbles. I think the pump is pumping too much water too quickly. It's working okay with the pump turned all the way down though. I'm running flexible 1" line straight into the sump.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire