mercredi 18 mai 2016

How to handle a bully

Ok so I love tangs! My powder blue however is such a bully. Everyone gets along mostly. From time to time he lets everyone know he's the boss. However when I add a new fish he goes crazy and constantly picks at them for a couple days. Today I added a flame angel and the powder blue stayed true to his habits. It is at the point that I worry about new additions making it. If they hang in there for a couple days he leaves them alone but it shouldn't be like that. For those of you with bullies, how do you deal with them?

I thought this powder blue might die when i got him. He looked awful and shortly thereafter got ich. He has recovered nicely. He looks awesome and has doubled in size in the past 5 months. I really don't want to get rid of him. He gets along with my naso, regal, and yellow tangs. It's just any NEW fish that is an issue.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire