lundi 28 septembre 2015

Am I off to a good start?

Hey everyone,

My name is Dave and I'm a Reefaholic. I'm new at this and afraid I'm going overboard on my tank.

This is what I have so far.

125 Aqueon reef ready tank with glass tops
Marineland Monterey cabinet and canopy
Custom built Emereld39 sump -
Dimensions 36x15x16, Skimmer: 10.5" x 14.5" Refugium:11" x 14.5" Return: 6" x 14.5"
Apex Controller
150lbs of dry rock
2 - Zetlight 6600A Led lights
(Did I make a mistake here by not buying 3 Zetlight 6500A lights instead?)

On the buying block
2-Maxspect Gyre XF150
2-Icecap Maxspect Gyre 150 interface module

I'm still on the fence on what size protein skimmer I should buy. It's going to be a Bubble Magus 7 or 9 both will have a sicce pump, also what size return pump to buy and type of sand. I have read a ton of threads on sand, pumps and protein skimmers and I still need help on what to buy.

Thank You for reading my post
Dave the Reefaholic


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire