mardi 29 septembre 2015

Equipment advice needed

So I had a reef tank many years ago, a 29 gallon. I was told it would be difficult, and it was, but I managed to have a beautiful tank! Through a divorce it was broken down and put away.

I am now ready to put another one together in our billiards room downstairs. I have opted with a 40 gallon corner tank. (1/4 cylinder) Now I need advice on what to get to do it right. I have the old equipment, but I think I want to do it better this time. Previously was just a standard filter and a hang-on protein skimmer.

So far I have purchased the tank and stand, a new 100w heater, and an 800 gph power head. I am using my previous (buying new bulbs of course) Corallife T5 lights (unless someone has a better suggestion).

Now is where I say GO! Any and all suggestions are appreciated! Even with past experience, consider me a rookie in this thread! :freak:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire