lundi 28 septembre 2015

Semi-new

I used to be registered under the name of ArowanaLover1902. I couldn't remember my password or old email so this new account is fine. A lot has changed. I got rid of the old 25gallon aquarium a while back after going through some big problems with it (which i recently discovered were due to my well water quality, something i fixed with an RO/DI system. I got out of reefs for a while after that, I've been doing freshwater for a while now (7 years) and only got my new saltwater aquarium past its cycling stage about a month ago. Its been going great, I've had only minor problems so far (a turbo snail that died on arrival and someone ate some hermit crabs {think it was the hermit crabs, also think i fixed that problem}) This new tank is a 55 gallon reef with a multimedia reactor with seagel, two powerheads, and a fluval 306 canister filter (I'm going to add a refugium sump soon). The stocking is still small, 5 hermit crabs, 3 turbo snails, 1 false percula, 1 emerald crab, 1 scooter blenny, 1 zoanthid, and my absolute favorite, my arrow crab. Actually measured, pH, no2, no3, calcium, phosphate, and kH last night and everything was absolutely perfect (that made me happy). One other thing about me is i have a pet cockatiel named Nigel. Thats really it, thanks for having me here.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire