dimanche 27 septembre 2015

Hello all

Finally after a couple of months of browsing the more than informative plethora of information on here i finally saw the intro section.

I guess ill go first, my name is scott, I am a salt addict.

No but seriously i started my nano 20 long dt/ 10gal sump system about 7 months ago. 2 24" H.O. Ati bulbs (blue plus/ purple plus). 65g skimmer, carbon, purigen, poly filter in sump (no reactors :'( ...yet). Rio 1100 return (270 gph), one koralia 425 (695gph) lps dominated tank.. For the moment bare bottom. 2 ocelaris clownfish and one six line wrasse.

Acans, blastos, shrooms, zoas, hammer, gsp, and some favites on the tank atm, one rose bubble anemone

Well thats my little how ya doin. Thanks everyone for posting and replying on this site, my tank wouldnt be half of what it is without this forum.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire