vendredi 25 septembre 2015

Back from Hiatus

Well after a long lapse in the hobby I am about ready to start back up. I have some left over equipment from previous tanks but I am going bigger than I have before. Currently I live just outside of nashville not too far from the glasscages warehouse. At the end of the year I am moving down to the atlanta area so I plan to buy my new tank from glasscages before I go. I have had tanks from them before and had no issues. Anyway, I plan to buy a 240L from them along with their stand/canopy. I have a reefkeeper elite, but I just got an apex that I am going to try out. I also think I will use my old skimmer (reefocto 200) for a while. I have pumps, but they are all mag's and I want something that runs cooler. As far as lights, I have been eyeballing and reading reviews on the reefbreeders photon 48". possibly two of those. Any thoughts? Also I am contemplating sump size and design. Looking for suggestions. I am thinking a 55g but worried about size due to power outages. Any input and suggestion would be appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire