mercredi 30 septembre 2015

BTA split

so ive had this BTA for over a year now, and its kinda a jerk. the tips have never bubbled, it hangs upside down in my rock work, and has at least trippled in size. but my clown fish love it. this BTA mkes sure it is in the very middle of my tank but opens towards the back wall. recently it moved more towards the front so i had to move some coral so they would not die.

this morning i look at my tank and noticed it was in another spot, hanging from a ledge, then upon closer inspection i realized that was a new one and the other is in the same space except facing the back of my tank again.

im not loooking forward to having 2 BTAs in my tank especially on my ledges, hope it more to a place i like better by the time i get home.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire