mardi 29 septembre 2015

120G custom rimless and stand complete setup

I am moving into a smaller place and will not be able to take this setup with me. The aquarium, stand and light were all custom built and have been in use for 3 years.
The Aquarium was built by glasscages.com and has three sides of low iron glass for maximum visibility. The dimensions for the tank itself are 48" x 24" x 23"
The stand was custom built locally and is in the traditional ADA style. Cabinet dimensions are 48" x 24" x 23". There are spaces for filter tubing to run through the side walls of the cabinet as well as wires to go through the back paneling.
The light was designed by myself and built by catalina aquarium in California. The light consists of 4 T5 bulbs. A strip of 10K Led lights and 3 sections of white LED moon lights. Each type of light is controlled by its own switch

I am willing to sell as a package or separately.
Asking $1500 for the tank and stand
Light $450

Please let me know if you are interested in any of the other equipment for this tank as I need to sell all. ie: C02 equipment, filters, light rack...


Tank is available in Tenafly NJ and available for pickup only.


I am sure I missed some info so please let me know if there are any questions.
thanks

**having trouble uploading images. please pm for pics
thanks


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire