mercredi 1 octobre 2014

dwarf angelfish, dominated tank

Ok, so I did search for a few days, couldn't find what im looking for. Im trying to figure out if I can do a dwarf angelfish dominated tank.



All I can seem to find is, "can this angel go with this angel"...



What if I want 10+ dwarf angels in 135 gallon aquarium.. probably be limited on hiding spaces also.

3 corals beautys, 3 bicolors, 3 flamebacks, 3 cherub, 3 flames

(not specifically in groups of 3, but u know, kinda limited on quantity if I only have 1 of each.)



other stock would be basically nothing, just a starry blenny and yellow watchman. maybe some tangs later, but doubtful.



I remember years back people use to always say, u cant do more then 2 clowns in same tank, that has been very much disproven.. same with many other species



can the same principle of over crowding be applied to dwarf angelfish? overpopulated, less hiding spots, more interactions..



Ive always kept up with cichlids, ive only have 1 saltwater tank for the past few years, sold off my 40 clowns locally last week, wanted to change it up. not many corals, just zoo garden right now, and one rose bubble tip.



in my '29 gallon quarantine tank' ive had a 3" coral beauty and 2x 1.5" cherubs in there for about 3 months now, I rarely ever see them chase each other, not many hiding places either.





Anyone knows if I can do my dwarf only tank? (before I place a big order)



Thanks in advanced. I normally just lerk around the forums, never post, just finally registered. :(




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire