mercredi 1 octobre 2014

Tank Upgrade..what do I need?

I currently have a 70g tank with a 20g sump (1st tank). Well I have been wanting to upgrade since I got the tank and I finally found someone local selling a 120 reef tank and stand. Other than more live rock currently 80lbs)/ sand (30lbs) and a heater, I need to know what I may need. My equipment list:



Reef Octupus NWB-150 skimmer

AI Hydra (I know I will need a second light)

Eheim Compact 5000 return pump

1 Tunze 6045 PH

2 Hydor Evolution PHs

1 Hydor Smart Wave Controller

JBJ ATO

BRS GFO reactor w/ Maxijet 1200 pump



I hope I don't need too much additional equipment. I was assuming I would need bigger or more power heads. I was planing on getting Jabeo wave makers anyway. I know a need a second heater, more rock/ sand, another Hydra, and possibly a bigger sump. From what I have read my skimmer should be ok on a 120..hopefully.



Anything I am missing or any other advice on upgrading?




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire