The past couple days I have noticed on about half of my SPS the tips are turning white... like flesh falling off white, not bleaching. I am not sure what is causing this??? My alk has been stable.
Alk... anywhere from 8.7 to 9. Once it gets down to 8.7 I bring it back up to 9 over the course of 2 days using baking soda/RODI solution.
Cal - steady around 470
Mag - steady around 1360
Nitrates - pretty much undetectable
Phosphates - ? I use GFO and there is hardly any algae in my tank so I am guessing it is not an issue.
I am lost. My alk seems fine, so what else could it be?
I use RODI and dose a gallon of a kalk solution overnight each night. On a drip that takes about 5-6 hours to empty the gallon jug.
Alk... anywhere from 8.7 to 9. Once it gets down to 8.7 I bring it back up to 9 over the course of 2 days using baking soda/RODI solution.
Cal - steady around 470
Mag - steady around 1360
Nitrates - pretty much undetectable
Phosphates - ? I use GFO and there is hardly any algae in my tank so I am guessing it is not an issue.
I am lost. My alk seems fine, so what else could it be?
I use RODI and dose a gallon of a kalk solution overnight each night. On a drip that takes about 5-6 hours to empty the gallon jug.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire