jeudi 17 avril 2014

Coral Rx Pro dip not what the Dr. ordered?

Hey guys.



I brought a few corals back from my dad's tank to add to my little collection. I transported them in his tank water in a sterile ice-cream bucket and put that into an insulated pouch. I got them to my home about 7 hours later and did a 15 minute dip into Coral RX pro (he has flatworms), rinsed them off in salt water then added them to my tank after acclimatizing them to my water temp.



I transported them on Sunday and the only thing that has waken up so far is the Mushroom Coral. Kenya tree is still as limp as a noodle and the others haven't shown any sign of waking up.



My other new addition, an Aussie Elegance looks just fine.



Water parameters are all spot on.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire