vendredi 8 septembre 2017

Selling Oceanic Reef Ready 60 gal tank

Hey all, Kate here.

I have had my 60 gal (58 gal technically) Oceanic reef ready tank since the mid 90s. My interests have gone in other directions and I am getting too old to maintain it. I am selling the entire system - tank, sub-pump tank, stand, hood and bulbs, protein skimmer, pumps, extra hoses and cleaning equipment. Basically everything to set it up from scratch with everything one needs except the fish. It is a great system and am kinda sad that I have to let it go, but sadder that it is no longer in use. I have kept it running sans fish for the last 2 years and I just can't do it any longer. I know what I paid for everything through the years, but I have no idea how much to ask for it now. I am open to reasonable offers. It would make a great X-Mas gift if you know someone who is ready to start with this great hobby with a complete package minus H2O and fish. Clean without ever having a leak.

I am located in northern Illinois. Any and all suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks
Kate


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire