lundi 1 mai 2017

Help

I have had my 125ltr marine set up now since just after February half term. Everything has been text book so far. It cycled fairly quickly and saw the introduction of 2 crabs, 2 shrimp and some turbo snails.
About 3 weeks later we bought 2 electric blue damsels (the male was later returned as he was agressive) and a blue and yellow dwarf Angel. Again everything was fantastic and parameters, checked by me and my LFS were perfect. Then 2 baby clown fish and 1 banana wrasse added taking my total fish to 5. I also now have 3 small coral.
Everything has been fantastic, up to 2 nights ago and we realised we had lost the angel fish, and this morning 1 of the clown fish. Both had been vigorous feeders right up to dying.
I have this morning checked my water (Again all perfect) and done a partial water change with RO water just incase.
Anyone got any thoughts for me? Nothing it standing out at all.
I have a large protein skimmer, and a powerhead. I have a large amount of live rock, and a sand substrate. Temp is stable.
Any advise appreciated.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire