mercredi 31 mai 2017

My Dwarf lionfish just suddenly stopped eating

I have had my zebra dwarf lionfish for about 3 months now. I switched him over to frozen foods using minnows. I fed him frozen krill, silversides, and raw shrimp. He ate krill with shells on them once a week for the first month before I realized that the krill had shells on them. I fed him every other day switching between krill and silversides every week with the occasional piece of raw shrimp. After I fed him two large pieces of silversides in a row i gave him a extra day between feedings. When it came time to feed him again he wouldn't eat. It has been six days since he last ate and nothing interests him, even a minnow swimming right in front of him. What should I do, should I try and force feed him in few days, should I isolate him, is it a disease?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire