vendredi 19 mai 2017

Superb Saturday

Morning all. Took a nap since I got up at 3 am to fly, and now my sleep schedule is a mess.

Denise is helping out at a friends antique store today, and returning with a couple of grandkids. That is good, as I need 20 wheelbarrow loads of gravel moved to around back for the final flagstone patio.

I need to finish cleaning the garage. Got about 10 big bins and boxes that need unpacking, and need to make a big cable and wire rack.

Denise and I had a bet that I could go three months without leaving the toilet seat up. With only a week to go, it was forgotten today. If she lost she had to take a glamour shot on my ugly square volvo. Since I lost, my morning will be visiting Restore to find an old window to hang as the top of a rail that acts as a room divider.

Enjoy your Saturday everyone. Coffee is on - the decent kind. Also got most of a pound of bacon already cooked.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire