vendredi 3 mars 2017

Setting up SW Tank for a Newbie!

It has has been a dream of mine since I was a little girl to have a saltwater aquarium, and the day if finally here!

A friend was upgrading to a 120 gallon tank, so I purchased a nice big 75 gallon bow front tank that he will no longer be using. It has a great stand and a sump with it. Now I have questions, hundreds of questions!!

I know I need a return pump and maybe a skimmer. What size do I get?

Is a refugium necessary?

I would like to eventually make this a reef tank with fish and some soft corals.

Now, where do I start!! I'm excited and stressed at the same time, just need some direction on some good ideas of what works and what not to do! Thanks in advance for any help!

Cleverie
;) :thumbup::fish:


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire