vendredi 3 mars 2017

Nano Powerheads vs Closed Loop

I'm cycling a 29g standard. Dimensions 12.5"x18.5"x30". My current flow is established my a single 600gph Koralia which I had lying around. I would like to get flow upwards of 1000gph, but most powerheads take up too much real estate, and going sumpless I already have too much crap in my tank. This tank is for my kid and I'm trying to keep it as low tech as possible.
I would probably be stocking this with a few mixed corals, but really need the flow for filtration, and want good flow over my rock. I probably won't do SPS, maybe some zoas, lps, and mushrooms.

Powerheads like the MP10 are just too high in price for my blood, and other decent brands for sell just get bulky. I was thinking of maybe doing a closed loop system. I know it's not comparable to Powerheads and wavemakers, but again I want this low tech and cost effective.
So to get to my question which would you personally do? And what pumps/Powerheads would you suggest.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire