vendredi 20 janvier 2017

Just got a new 16g BioCube.. Few questions

Hello everyone!

My old OG 14 gallon BioCube finally sprung a pretty massive leak a few days ago so I just decided to go out and get a new 16 gallon one with the LED hood and all that fun stuff. I'm preparing to transfer my fish, inverts, and LR over to the new tank tomorrow, but right now I am rinsing the new sand for the new tank.

With that being said, I noticed that there are no longer any bio balls in the new BioCubes and in their place there is a media tray. My plan is to use this new tank as an opportunity to start a nano reef tank. Finally my question, is there anything I should do with the media tray? Should I place anything on/in it that would be beneficial to a nano reef tank?


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire