lundi 30 janvier 2017

New T5HO looks dimmer - Is it just spectrum?

-155G Gallon mixed reef
-All corals in upper half of tank
-350W 48'' LED fixture, supplemented by 2 54W T5HO lamps

In the T5HO fixture I had one cheap actinic and one standard industrial lamp. I replaced the lamps one ATI coral Plus and and one ATI coral blue.

The tank use to be noticably brighter with the old bulbs. The wattage is the same. Am I just noticing the spectrum difference?

With the old bulbs my lighting seemed to pass the eyeball test for intensity, but now I'm wondering if I have enough.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9953.jpg Views: N/A Size: 84.2 KB ID: 145921   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_9952.jpg Views: N/A Size: 54.8 KB ID: 145929  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire