dimanche 22 janvier 2017

Lighting for 90 gallon question

The specs for my tank are:

90 gallon tank (48-18-24)
40 gallon sump
3-4 inch sandbed

Livestock: Fish
Dusky Wrasse (<3 love this guy)
Maroon Clown
Splendid Dottyback
Bluehead Wrasse

Corals:
Lots of LPS
Some acros, montis, and Birds Nest

Anyway, that is the basic rundown. I currently have two ecoray 60d's running on the tank, which worked alright for my previous tank (a 72 gallon bowfront) keeping a clam and my acros alive, but i want some additional lighting for the larger tank. I work at petco part time so I get an awesome discount on everything. My question is whether pairing my ecorays with the Corallife lunar aqualight quad( http://ift.tt/2khyIUr ). Do you think that this would create a solid lighting system or should I just sell the ecorays (I could probably get around 150 for the two of them, hopefully) and just use that money as well as the cost of the corallife (giving me about 400 to work with) to buy a new light. So what I am asking is should i just pair the corallife with my ecorays or would I be better off growing my acros, lps, etc with a 400$ lighting system. If you think I should just go with a 400$ lighting system, which would you recommend?

Appreciate the help,

Lucas


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire