jeudi 26 janvier 2017

HO T5 lighting for 55 gallon

I have a couple questions. So I think I'm ready to try to get some corals but I have a lighting question. When I moved to the 55 gallon I decided to use a HO T5 fixture that I had from hydroponics. It's a 48" fixture with 8 bulbs each 54watts and has two switches so I can run just 4 at a time. Well the bulbs I had in there were toast they grew algae fast so I got 4 ATI Coral plus bulbs. I only run 4 bulbs at a time because all 8 is overkill. Well are those bulbs ok for sps and lps? Do I need to add some different colors in there? I added an RBTA anemone a few days and it's been hiding under a rock for 2 days. is it too much light for it? My lights runs 12hrs a day. Should I get a cheap led and only run the HO T5s a couple hrs a day? Any input would be nice thanks.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire