jeudi 26 janvier 2017

Starting a new tank need recommendation

Hi guys, I am starting a new tank from scratch. I used to have a 30gal one before for 5 years but had to sell it while moving form condo to a house. Now got lots of space in basement for a new startup. While I am changing the floor in basement I am looking for a new tank to order. Basically my goal is to setup a reef tank with plenty of corals, sump with refugium (never had before will be a challenge) and some fish. The fish I really like to have are:
Pair of maroon clowns
Pair of Bangai Cardinals
Foxface
Yellow and Hippo tang (probably introduce the last)

those I thought about for now. So my big concern is Hippo what really size of tank do they really be happy with. I am thinking to go with either:
72X18X24 125gal
72X24X24 180gal
72X18X30 170gal

my big concern is a height of the tank as I think 30 might be very inconvenient to take care of because of the height. I used to have 24 before and was hard to reach to bottom.

Any good suggestions ?
Thank you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire