lundi 30 janvier 2017

What kind of zoas are these

Hey folks,

Strangest thing happened to me today. I was at the LFS and I found this pretty zoa rock. At the LFS, it was the brightest orange I've ever seen in a zoa. Really pretty and unique. The interior and exterior section of the polyp was orange.

I buy it and get it back to work for the nano tank on my desk and under my lighting it looks like a standard green zoa. What gives? My lights are a custom LED mix of cool white 460 NM blue and two UV. My candy cane coral shows the correct color. Can lighting really turn a zoa from orange to green?

Also can anyone identify this specific type's name?

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 2017-01-30 17.00.18.jpg Views: N/A Size: 115.2 KB ID: 145937  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire