dimanche 29 janvier 2017

Happy Sunday Morning

After 5-6 years on this forum, I never realized how much I would miss the comraderie almost as much as my tank. I figured I got 20% of my investment back in dollars and and 1% of my joy. But I think I will keep checking in, as it is a part of my old life I don't have to give up that gives me the 1%' if you'll still have me.

The octopos had been hung and skinned, and today (time-zone-wise) I will be preparing it for Otar and his crew. Did I mention it is 12 ft long? I think I'll do some sort of salad, attempt ceviche and for the main course grill it with a good char. But what for a side dish for the grilled? Already did salad, pasta is hard for a group. I'd do risotto but to hands-on while grilling. If you guys can fight bryopsis and pump an overflow surely you can help me with a seafood menu!

Ps. I also have a crapload of dungeness.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire