lundi 30 janvier 2017

Help? What is this anemone

:help:


Hi,


I have had my Saltwater tank for right at 6 months. It has cycled. For about 2 months I Just ran the water and LR. After a few days I had lost of live activity in the tank, bacteria, star fish, snails, etc. So I decided to add some hermit crabs, and cleaner shrimp. I went to my LFS and purchased 2 anemone they said were great for starter tanks and would be safe for clownfish, my goal to have. I added a few damsel fish per LFS direction :doh: . They were fine but one by one picked off. Bodies never found. I added a few more, no such luck. I believe that it is the anemone eating the fish. I have seen my anemones eat the new life spectrum food the LFS told me to feed the tank. The LFS told me they were bubble tip anemones. I have tried some research and I believe they are condylactis.


Also this strange brown stuff has popped up over the weekend, any clue as to what it is?


Thanks in advanced!


I would add pictures but idk how. :help:



Here are my parameters

PH is between 8.2 and 8.4
ammonia is 0
Nitrite is 0
nitrates is 0
Salinity is 1.023 on a hydrometer


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire