mardi 24 janvier 2017

Can anyone tell me what coral this is?

Hello I just started a Nano tank. I bought the fluval Evo 13.5 gallon. I just purchased a piece of live rock from my LFS and its teaming with life I have a sponge, 4-5 feather dusters, couple snails, and two orange corals. I was wondering if anyone could tell me what type of coral the two orange ones are? I found one online (the great star coral) that looked like it but it said they only open at night, so I figured that could not be mine since it's open almost 24/7. The small one looks a little bleached but it was like that when I got it.

I also have something next to the sponge that I'm not sure if it's a coral or even a living thing at all. I pushed on it with something and it was hard like rock.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0898.jpg Views: N/A Size: 139.2 KB ID: 145489   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0897.jpg Views: N/A Size: 84.4 KB ID: 145497   Click image for larger version Name: IMG_0882.jpg Views: N/A Size: 93.9 KB ID: 145505  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire