vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Rose Bubble Tip help

Morning all, As I have been reading here, I too made the mistake of buying a bleached rose tip anemone. It hid in cave for 2-3 weeks, looking very shriveled and shrunken. A week ago it floated out, and has been on a rock ledge since. The color in the trunk has improved, but it's not increasing in size, everything else I have in the tank is doing awesomely. My green tipped anemone has exploded to almost 10in diameter.

45 gal
Fluval sea full spectrum lights
2 power heads
ph- 8.4
salinity- 1.025
nitrite/nitrate- 0
ammonia- 0
fluval 306 canister
Eshopps 100 protein skimmer

I have been trying to feed the bubble tip chopped silversides with not much luck. It'll take some brine shrimp every 4-5 days. Is there something else I can try to feed it?

Attachment 145729

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: bubble tip.jpg Views: N/A Size: 115.4 KB ID: 145729  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire