jeudi 26 janvier 2017

Fresh to the saltwater theme

Howdy! My name is Derrell and I am in love with this site! So much wonderful and helpful people. Well, after visiting the site for over 2 months I decided it was time to start posting. My wife bought me a tank and stand for my birthday many months ago and I have beeng doing nothing but researching since. I am currently in the process of setting up a 55gal mixed reef.
I hope to stock:
-scarlet reef hermits
-a scarlet skunk cleaner shrimp
-cerith, nassarius, nerite, and a bumble bee snail
-birdsnest, plate long tentacle, bubble, toadstool leather mushroom, spotted mushroom, and radioactive dragon eye
-ritteri anenome after a year (hopefully if the corals haven't taken over)
-bicolor blenny, firefish, royal gramma, ocellaris and blackwhite clown, and I was thinking possibly a six line wrasse

I am completely open to suggestions and hoping they will come. Thanks again and I will post my tank specs in the tank specs forum.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire