vendredi 27 janvier 2017

Rapid dimmable LED trouble shooting

I have used these kits in the past. Actually the non dimmable. Anyway i just purchased a kit for my frag tank and added extra leds from 400 to 445 nm so i wanted to be able to dim the intensity. I currently completed the project and the rb string lights up fine.
I plugged in the uv/white and nothing. I traced all wires and connections seem fine all leds are linked in the same direction. Dimmer turned to 50percent.
Still nothing . Heres what really confused me . I unplug the unit and 8-10 zeconds later the string lights up a second.
Does anyone have a clue what im doing wrong or how i could toublesboot the string? Also is there a way check the driver with a multimeter?
Thanks in advance.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire