vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Let it begin! mixed_madness 93 cube build

Hello everyone my larger shipment of goodies has arrived and I figured I would
start the build thread :thumbup:
I must say aquarium depot canada was great to deal with!!! Spoke with the owner and got a large discount for buying in bulk with free shipping, great people to deal with.

My equipment so far is as listed with more still in the mail.
93 Gallon rimless cube
Eshopps S-150 snow cone skimmer
Eshopps RS-100 limited edition sump
AI Hydra 52 HD
AI mount
Eheim compact 3000
Hydor smart level A.T.O
2 boxes of caribsea south seas base rock
3 "120 lbs" bags of caribsea seafloor special grade

More goodies coming next week and stand build starts on saturday!
More pics to come heres one for now.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: 20160129_084749_resized.jpg Views: N/A Size: 58.6 KB ID: 121398  


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire