mardi 26 janvier 2016

220G Sump Help

Okay so I am working on the filtration for my 220G tank and I am confused. I have 1inch intake on the left dumping into a rubbermaid that houses my skimmer...which dumps into a bigger sump where the return pump is (3/4 inch plumbing). The right intake dumps into a 'fuge and flows into the return area.
I cant get the water in the skimmer surmp to equalize with the water in the return sump no matter how many micro valve adjustments I make. Thoughts/ Help?!
The skimmer is running on 840gph
the return is 1320 gph
the intakes are just wide open gravity run through 1 inch tubing

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version Name: skim.jpg Views: N/A Size: 57.0 KB ID: 121366   Click image for larger version Name: sump fuge.jpg Views: N/A Size: 102.3 KB ID: 121367   Click image for larger version Name: sump fuge 2.jpg Views: N/A Size: 104.4 KB ID: 121368  



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire