vendredi 29 janvier 2016

Known issues with Marineland 93 gallon rimless cube tank

Hi Folks:
I was looking at a "Cube" tank page (another forum).
A couple people said most of the 93 gallon rimless cubes by Marineland are defective.
Is this just a couple peoples opinion or is there a real problem with them?
It could be a long convoluted story but my situation boils down to this:
Bought a house 20 years ago that could house my wife and I, along with her mother and her husband.
Her mother passed away, and house was immediately too big for us.
I had a 200 gallon with a 75 gallon sump/fuge.
When downsizing house, tank had to downsize also.
Bought a new construction home that took 8 months to build. In that build time I bought a Marineland 93 rimless cube, built a stand, and started buying equipment to support it.
Had problems with the hardwood floors cupping in the new house so tank set up was on hold.
Guess what, more equipment was purchased while floor problems were solved.
It is finally time to set up the tank, now I may not be safe setting up this tank if known manufactures issues exist. Do they?
I am now up to almost a year since buying a tank that has never been wet.
Do I have a known issue with this Marineland tank or should I go ahead with setup?
Looking for honest input, have had enough problems with the hardwood, don't need a tank flood to start them all over again (at my cost).
Please be honest, after what I have gone through in the last year I need to know real answers.
It's the tank in general I'm asking about, not the fact it has been dry for almost a year.
Thanks for any input provided:
Rick


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire