vendredi 29 janvier 2016

cannot get rid of haze on front glass HELP PLEASE!

I just bought a used 180 gallon tank and I've got most of the coralline scraped off but there is a haze on the front glass that I cannot get to come off! It almost looks like a window that fogs up. I've tried vinegar, razors, dawn and vinegar, toothpaste, and lastly turtle wax rubbing compound. Nothing will touch it so far. I've been trying to read on things that will work but I've had no luck with what I've tried so far. Some people suggest 2000 grit sand paper or maybe some type of acid that will take it off. I cannot afford to buy another 180 gallon aquarium so I really hope I can get this stuff to come off, if not then I will have to deal with it, I'm not sure if you can still see it when the tank is full of water. There is some places that I can see scrape marks from the razor so that tells me it can't be that deep in the glass, somebody help please!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire