samedi 30 janvier 2016

My clown fish keep dying!!!! Please help

Hi i bought my daughter a 16 gallon salt water fish tank for christmas. Since then i have lost 5 clown fish. I bought 4 fish to begin with a clown fish, dascyllus aruames, yellow tail damselfish, sphaeramia nematoptera. I have right lighting, have live coral, salinity is right, all fluids test right except too much nitrate. I was feeding twice daily and have changed to 1 time everyother day. I have plenty of water flow too. Just habe no idea what im doing wrong. The clown fish i buy are from good stores not big corporates but still they only last a week. What could be going wrong. My daughter keeps telling me all the changes nemo is going through ;) just tired of replacing them. Please help.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire