jeudi 28 janvier 2016

Ideal Lighting Preference for 90 - 125G?

What are everyone's thoughts on their ideal lighting they would go with if they were starting a new 90-125G tank?

My friend is getting into the hobby and adealer is steering him to LEDs. I have a 55G and I am running the 48" Coralife Aqualight Pro, Metal Halides with T5 Blue Actynics. He really likes the look of the halides, and I have had great growth. However, the LEDs have some cool programmable features and it seems you can get decent coral growth.

His main item he wants to eventually have in his tank are anemones. Will LED's support that? My bubble tip is thriving under my metal halides.

If you would go with LEDs, what is the best brand? Pros/Cons of LEDs?

THANKS EVERYONE!!!


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire